Skip to main content

Exploring "Why Scientists do Science?" Article

Clientmoji

If I were to write a "scientific me" essay what would I write about? Read more to find out!

This article was very informative and it opened my eyes to how many scientists love what they do. My freshman year of college, I decided to major in biology to eventually become a physical therpist. Prior to that, when I was in highschool my favorite class to go to was chemistry and biology. I loved both of my teachers that taught both classes and knew that I would be interested to study further in college. I wanted to go the scientific route for a physcial therapist because I have had a fair share of injuries as a soccer player. I tore my ACL, meniscus, and MCL during high school and basically lived at my physical therapy office for three years. I just loved learning new things while in physical therpay and it made me fall in love with the occupation. Unfortunately, I could not complete that major due to life just changing, my mind changed and now I cannot wait to be an elementary school teacher. 

That will be all for today!

See ya next time!

take it easy















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explore Chapter 12 With Me!

  Follow along to learn more about chapter 12 of the course text! Citation:  DeRosa, D. A., & Abruscato, J. (2019). Teaching Children Science: A Discovery Approach (Ninth ). Pearson.   Chapter 12: Energy, Technology/ Engineering Learning Objectives:  12.1 Develop a working definition of energy  12.2 Explain relationships between energy and forces 12.3 Explain how energy transfer is related to potential energy, kinetic energy, and work  12.4 Describe how waves relate to energy  12.5 Identify properties of electrical, sound, light, and heat energy The flow of energy is central to Earth systems. The scientific and engineering communities expressed energy in a variety of ways. At its most basic, energy can be defined as the ability to do work or effect change.  The transformation and transfer of energy enables us to harness energy to sustain life, move mountains, and run computers. Potential energy refers to objects, large or small, that are in a state of being able to release energy